Caught on Film Photography – www.COFPhoto.com –COFPhoto@aol.com
Major Pricing Overhaul as of September 21, 2013
Portrait photography - personal photo sessions
Please read over the packages carefully and contact us if you have any questions regarding our pricing.
Click here for a downloadable PDF of our pricing structure.
**** Please note that as of right now our portrait studio is closed for construction. We are currently unable to offer studio photography, only outdoor photography. We also do not do sessions at client’s homes. ****
- Our Philosophy -
We have been in business since 2004 and it’s become clear in the last couple of years that people want digital images. However, we’re also old fashioned in thinking that quality prints still have a place in this world. So it is our philosophy that every customer will receive a full set of digital negatives, as well as a set of professional 5x7 prints.
We have also drastically reduced our pricing on professional prints, canvases etc. Due to the fact that each customer receives a set of digital negatives and 5x7 professional prints, we greatly appreciate any additional prints that you purchase through us. Our print pricing is a reflection of that.
Also, because our process is streamlined, expect to receive your digital images within three days after your photo shoot! We transfer digital images by uploading them to our website, rather than shipping a CD to you.
- Session Details – One Hour Session $495 -
- About one hour of shooting photos.
- Professional editing of 35 images.
- 35 full size digital negatives.
- 35 small size digital images (for Facebook, etc).
- 35 5x7 professional prints.
- Add $100 for any weekend sessions (Saturday / Sunday).
- Add $100 for groups of more than five people.
- Session Details – Thirty Minute Session $350 -
- Thirty minutes of shooting photos.
- Professional editing of 15 images.
- 15 full size digital negatives.
- 15 small size digital images (for Facebook, etc).
- 15 5x7 professional prints.
- Thirty minute sessions are only available M-F between 8:30am and 5:00pm
- Standard Print Pricing –
Because all sessions come with digital negatives and 5x7 professional prints,
our print prices are significantly lowered.
- Wallets -
one sheet of eight wallets - $20
- Small desk photos -
small prints up to 5x7 - $15
8x10 - $20
- Large wall portraits -
11x14 - $40
16x20 - $80
20x24 - $100
20x30 - $120
Discounts are available for large quantities.
- 1.5” Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints -
In addition to high quality photographs, we also offer amazing gallery wrap canvas prints. These are printed on canvas, stretched over deep gallery stretcher bars. The bars have a depth of 1.5" and allow the art piece to be hung on the wall directly, without a frame. Beautiful works of art that you'll cherish for a lifetime. We have canvas samples in our studio for you to see. Pricing is as follows:
16x20 - $ 200
20x24 - $ 240
20x30 - $ 300
Numerous other sizes available starting at 16x20, please inquire for pricing..
- Customized photo cards -
We design customized photo cards. Great for birth announcements, Christmas cards, etc. We offer four types of cards, all come in packs of 25 with white envelopes:
- One sided photo cards. Basically a 5x7 photo with text on it. Printed on photo paper, you cannot write on the back. Cost is $50 per pack.
- Two sided art cards. Printed on 5x7 art paper, we can print on both sides of the card, or leave one side blank that you can write on. Cost is $80 per pack.
- Four sided art cards. Again on art paper, much like a Hallmark style card - front, back, inside top and inside bottom. 5x7 closed and 10x7 when opened. We can put images and text on any and all sides. Cost is $100 per pack.